Oyen and District Family Community Support Services
Oyen and District Family Community Support Services Administrative Assistant/ Volunteer Coordinator Position
35 Hrs. per week (some evening hours), Benefit package available.
To perform the necessary receptionist, secretarial and general duties to assist the FCSS Board, director and other staff perform their organizational duties and implementation of special projects.
- Promote Volunteerism
- Build Volunteer capacity through training and resources.
- Provide leadership and advocacy on issues relating to volunteerism and volunteer programs
- Connect people with opportunities to serve through recruitment and referrals
- Coordinate FCSS Mentor Program
- Computer experience with Power Point, Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Excel
- Business Administration experiences an asset
- Must enjoy working with people and demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative team working skills
- Be willing to enhance skills through learning opportunities
- Have a Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
- Must have a Criminal Records Check and an Intervention Check
Application Deadline: January 30, 2015
Submit application to:
Oyen and District FCSS
Attention: Heather Norris
Box 845 Oyen, AB T0J 2J0 or Email:
Not all applicants will be asked to interview.