313 3rd Avenue East (Dental Building)
The community Worker is a joint partnership between Oyen FCSS and the Southeast Alberta Children’s Services Authority. Funding is 100% provided through Southeast Alberta Child and Family Services Authority.
The Community Worker will:
- assist the community addressing the needs of its members
- assist families to become self-reliant and make responsible choices
- assist individuals to determine what support and services are needed
- assist in developing integrated service plans that address service entry, assessment, treatment, exit and follow-up
- encourage individuals to participate in all stages of the service plan, especially in making decisions and advocating remedies