The Town of Oyen operates a total of 40 camping sites that make for a perfect weekend getaway to go swimming, watch some baseball, or get a few rounds of golf in!
All sites are equipped with 30 amp Power and water.
Fee: $35.00 per night
1. Payment is accepted in the form of cash, credit card, debit (at the Town Office), or a valid cheque with current information, made payable to the Town Of Oyen
2. Permit holders are personally responsible for campsite condition, cleanliness, and the conduct of all guests
3. Failure to self-register with payment PRIOR to your first overnight stay may result in a fine or eviction
4. A Campsite is considered unoccupied if left unattended for over 24 hours, unless Park Staff is notified
5. Each accommodation unit requires a permit (small tents for dependent children are exempt)
6. Quiet time is 11:00pm - 7:00am
7. Long term campers (over 3 days) must call the Town Office to put a credit card on file (403)664-3511